Friday, December 31, 2010

Student Life again~

Today 30th December 2010,
I went to Malaysian Institute of Arts to register for the
Diploma in Music course~

They asked me to audition before I register,
but,
after everything I submit,
only they remember they need to audition with me~~
means NO NEED AUDITION??
Dun understand~
It's ok~
At least I make my decision ady~
I'm now a student again~~

After doing those registration things,
we,
means me,Cleo,Phinn and my sis,
went for a drink in Downtown Cafe~
Phinn told us tat,
this cafe is open by Dato Lee Chong Wei~~

This is the Bar~

Menu~

Our Food~

Our Photo~

My Favourite!!Hot Chocolate~Fat~

After finish our food and drinks,
Phinn go home by herself,
and we go home by my car~~
When I reach home,
it's almost 9.30pm~
1 day finish again~
Time Flies~~~
Say goodbye to my previous life~
and hello to my new student life~~
I know,
it will be a wonderful journey~~
Thanks to everyone who really supporting me~~
Thanks a lot~~

No comments:

Post a Comment