Sunday, June 12, 2011

Emo-ing

Within this week,
soooo many weird things happened~~
It is really bad luck for me in this week~
1. On Monday,I went to the National Library with my frenz,
juz to look for some books,so that can help to do our assignments~
When we reach there,only we knw the library's off day is Monday~
finally,v juz turn back without any books~
2. On Wednesday,this is the first time I forgot to bring out my room key~
and I accidentally locked my room~
V tried many ways to open the lock,but finally v went to find a locksmith to help out~
But then,the locksmith try for abt 10mins,
den he tell us that,the lock is already spoil,hv to change a new one~
den he juz use his hammer to knock on the handle until it broke out from the door~
and change a new one~
change a new lock is not a problem~
but,I planned my timetable abt wat to do for the whole day,
and juz bcoz of the door,half of it hv to be canceled~Haiz~
3. On Saturday,me and my frenz went to the library again~
tis day,the library is open~
it has a few buildings~
den after register,v juz go in and find out what v need~
finally,v come out with ntg again~
in the whole library,it has juz 1 rack of music books~
and wat v need,did not appear in the library~
really feel wasted my time~~
4. Today,after klpac practice,
abt 4pm,I went to Sungei Wang with Fel~
v planned to shop juz till abt 6.30pm~
when v were shopping,I was very happy,
bcoz I can find wat I need to buy~
after paying for the car ticket,
problem appeared~
My car couldn't start~~AARRGGGHHH!
I hv no idea tat wat I can do~
phoned to a few ppl,
but can't help out anythg~
finally,I called my father,and he called my uncle to come and help me~
But when the time they reach there,
was already 9.30pm~
they told me that my car's battery is down~
hv to change a new one~haiz~~
At least they reached and help me to solve the problem~
hope the bad luck all go away from me ok?
PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment